Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Forgive me father for I have sinned....

Forgive me father for I have sinned, it has been 16 days since my last post. A lot has been going on in the house of Carlie - well I sold my house, moved into an apartment, with a roommate. So now it's the flat of Carlie & roomie?

Now that I'm settled it's time to get back to my regular ranting. Updates ......

Coming soon to a itunes near you will be a podcast I'm starting with Mrs. Rhiannon Chatnoir - which will be hosted by SLNN. Between her brain power and my stupid humor, it's going to be so much fun.

Getting ready for my possible trip to London for IQPC's conference on Marketing in Second Life. I say possible because my renewed passport has yet to come in the mail.

After such success (and downright fun) at SLCC in Chicago - SLNN will be giving out NEXT magazine at IQPC's London event then VW - San Jose (then some others). Advertising is now on sale for San Jose but space is tight - as we're doing a special edition insert.

That about fills in the last 16 days. I'm off to do some hail Mary's?

No comments: